Our Strategies and Objectives
The primary financial objective of the our company is to deliver long term returns to shareholders through a combination of sustainable growth in earnings per share and payment of cash dividends. Our company believes this objective is best achieved by continuation of the following strategies:
- Improving and developing our product ranges, success in which is measured by sales performance.
- Profitably increasing retail selling space. New store appraisals must meet demanding financial criteria before the investment is made and success is measured by achieved profit contribution and return on capital against appraised targets.
- Increasing the number of profitable our Directory customers and their spend, both in the UK and through international online sales.
- Managing gross and net margins through efficient product sourcing, stock management and cost control.
- Focussing on customer service and satisfaction levels in both Retail stores and Directory.
- Maintaining the Group’s financial strength through an efficient balance sheet and secure financing structure.
- Generating and returning surplus cash to shareholders by way of share buybacks or, more recently, special dividends.
Wayne co-founded Massage Heights in 2004 with her wife Shane. Today she is responsible for the company’s services, products and programs, and also helps develop strategic initiatives. Shane feels whole when balancing a busy career with family life, supporting her children and husband in their passions: exercise, art, dance, horseback riding and sports. She also relishes getting frequent massage, reading, hot yoga, running, and group CrossFit classes.